A nuestros clientes les encantan nuestras excursiones en República Dominicana:
- Cindy Rhoads11/23/2023 - GoogleMy family (daughter, son in law and grandkids ages 11, 9 and 7) booked the Private Mountain, Ocean and Tastings Tour through Punta Cana Hero for today. We had the BEST time with Miguel, our tour guide. I'm a travel agent and the itinerary was unique, which is why I chose it. The visit to the local coffee/cacao bean plantation was fun and informative, the trip to Montana Redondo was a blast - from the exciting, bouncy ride to the top of the mountain in the safari bus, to taking Instagram worthy pictures on the swings at the lookout area. The views were spectacular! The final stop was at a private beach - they served us a delicious lunch, Dominican style, and then we explored the stunningly beautiful beach area. I could have sat there all day just watching the beautiful ocean views and reading a book. The kids all said it was one of the best excursions they've ever been on (and I've taken them on many). I would recommend this tour in a heartbeat and intend to do so for future clients traveling to Punta Cana! Thanks for a great day exploring our favorite island and making lots of memories!Luke Phipps10/15/2023 - GoogleMy group of 4 had a fantastic trip today. All of the staff were exceptionally nice and friendly and we really enjoyed the speedboat and Saona Island. It was all done at our own pace and worth the extra money for this private excursion. I am definitely happy to recommend this company.
- Ashley Spangler8/27/2023 - GoogleI don’t know how much the boat tours cost with 30+ people on board, but this is worth whatever the $$ difference is. Heike was great with communication and always responded almost immediately. We added on transportation from our hotel, and the driver was nice and showed up early. Ricky and the other guy on our boat were entertaining and super helpful. Saona Island was beautiful but getting our food took forever (nothing to do with Punta Cana Hero, just how the restaurant on the island goes). We had our own private table away from the big boat crowds and were able to do things kind of on our own schedule. Again, well worth the money for a smaller tour company vs the big ones.
- Megan Ferrara8/17/2023 - GoogleWe had a great experience with Punta Cana Hero. Heike was great with communication. He always was prompt with all his communication and answered all our questions quickly. He arranged a private driver to/from our resort to the marina and had a private boat for us. Our guide, Eddie, met us the moment we stepped off the van and we felt we were in good hands from the beginning. We had the whole boat for the 8 of us. The crew was good with children. The snorkeling was great and we saw so many fish. We were provided with snacks on the boat including fresh fruit and chips. The juice for the rum punch was delicious. Cappuccino took great pictures of our families. The boat was a lot of fun and the children loved the slide into the water. I would recommend this tour to others or booking additional excursions with Punta Cana Hero
- Chrissy Bailey6/29/2023 - GoogleGreat private boat tour to the island of Saona! The boat is beautiful and clean and the captain and helper were great and attentive to our every request. Well worth the money to have a truly private experience with your significant other or family rather than a boat full of strangers. Heike was our coordinator and was quick to respond and confirm all plans. The islands communicate through WhatsApp once you are here. We ate lunch (fresh fish)on Saona, got a massage, and snorkeled. You can deep sea fish as well but we chose not to. We prefer just tooling around on a boat and taking in the sights and scenery. Would definitely do it again!
- Stephen Rosner3/14/2023 - GoogleWe hired them for a private speedboat to Saona island. They arranged a pick up and drop off from our hotel and a very nice van. They were super communicative all the way. The speed boat captain and his mate were fantastic. They took us anywhere we wanted to go and patiently waited while we swam and enjoyed the Caribbean side of the DR. It was worth every penny and we would do it again. great service, great team
- Leann DiPaola3/14/2023 - GoogleBest day of the trip, 10/10 would recommend! We had transportation to and from the hotel and the boat was perfect for the 5 of us. Our guides were really fun and took us to Saona island where we had lunch. We had plenty of time to swim and chill in the perfect waters and if we come back we would book again in a heartbeat. Thanks 🙂
- Fátima2/14/2023 - GoogleThe Punta Cana Hero tours are amazing! The best part is the tours are private so you can enjoy the excursion just for you and your group. If you're looking for a tour in the Dominican Republic, I highly recommend booking with them. All the people are very friendly, including Heike, who helps you a lot with all the information you need for the tour and the crew. Thank you Punta Cana Hero 😀Michael Carrier1/14/2023 - GooglePrivate boat tour worth every penny! (And we're picky!) Ozzy (home from college) and his co-captain were amazing - extremely knowledgeable and friendly. And very accommodating - they took our (4-person) family where we wanted to go (away from the crowds). The scenery was gorgeous and the water beautiful. And Ozzy navigated the boat flawlessly. They provided bottled water and sodas (we brought our own lunch so we didn't have to go on the touristy island). Very highly recommend!
- Amarnath Thatavarthi1/14/2023 - GoogleHeike is fantastic in being very transparent with the prompt response and sharing all details upfront with no hidden charges. The boat crew was great and very polite and entertained us the whole trip with nice music and explaining places in detail. Overall it's a great experience, and if I revisit DR, I will go with them again.