A nuestros visitantes les encantan nuestras experiencias en República Dominicana:
- Raul12/18/2021 - TripAdvisor100% Recommended for small groups Would recommend this tour to anyone between 2 and 7 people.We were a family of 4 (all adults) and loved the crew and private aspect of this tour.Boat was impeccable, Ossy and his son & colleague very friendly and helpful. Drinks, Snorkeling gear was also provided. Communication before and after booking was especially pleasant.Don´t look further if you want a private speedboat experience to Sanoa. Incredible good value for money.Whitney L.12/13/2021 - TripAdvisorWell worth the money It was well worth the money to have a private boat taking us around Saona island. It is a popular excursion and over the day we saw lots of catamarans packed full of party people and loud thumping music, and that wasn't the vibe we were looking for. We had drinks stocked all day, the restaurant on Saona island was great, and the water is amazingly clear and warm. Do yourself a favor and splurge on the private boat.
- J S.11/22/2021 - TripAdvisorBeautiful day exploring the waters of the DR My boyfriend and I wanted to enjoy being out on the water while in the DR yet didn't want to be in a large group of people on a crowded boat. This tour allowed us to enjoy quality time together and enjoy the breathtaking waters of the natural pools. The crew was very friendly and provided us with drinks while cruising around. They also provided snorkel equipment while in the natural pools. We got to see (and hold) starfish and my boyfriend caught a fish thanks to the crew letting him cast one of their fishing poles out a few times. Our lunch in Sanoa Island was delicious. We ordered the lobster, one with garlic (I recommend this) and one without. We plan to contact Punta Cana Hero again when in the DR next time for another full day tour.Charles X.11/15/2021 - TripAdvisorAmazing experience This experience made the trip amazing! Before I booked I looked at the negative reviews first to see what the few negative people had to say about the experience. This was an amazing experience. they made sure we were comfortable the whole time. The drinks never stopped. The food was amazing and the crew was great. Their English was not the best but it was enough for us to understand each other. I did not expect them to speak perfect english as this is not a country where english is their primary language. I will defiantly book with them again on my next trip.
- 798tatjanad10/27/2021 - TripAdvisorAmazing Took my wife on this trip today and It was absolutely amazing, worth every dollar. Don’t know for sure if they reserve one boat per family(since the boat can hold up to 7 people) but upon arrival it was immediately clear that we were the only ones on the boat, just the 2 of us. We were welcomed by “Ozzy” who spoke english and introduced us to The captain and crew. They did not speak english well but it was no problem understanding each other. They were really kind and friendly. We could ask anything we want. If we wanted to get more time snorkling or on the island, it was all up to us. For lunch we had shrimps and lobster, wich were both very well cooked and served. This trip was the highlight of our vacation, superb time at sea with starfish and stingrays. Relaxing in clear blue water and fun / sometimes bumpy 🙂 rides on the ocean with the boat. Pick-up and drop-off (we had to make an extra reservation and payment since our hotel was pretty far away from the departure Dock) at our hotel was also fluently. No waiting times. All friendly staff and locals during the entire trip and on the island. Definately a must-do, highly recommended.Caitlin A.10/13/2021 - TripAdvisorExcellent Tour! We were really struggling to find a Saona Island tour that we wanted to go on because they all looked so crowded. We decided to take a chance on booking Punta Cana Hero and our entire group of 3 all agreed it was amazing! We booked private transportation through them which brought us straight to the boat. Then, once we had the boat for the day, we were able to say how long we wanted to stay in any given place. The two crew members on the boat were helpful and attentive. We told them we wanted to stay away from people for the most part and they always stopped away from crowds. The water was a beautiful blue that was clear when you got into it. We spent hours in the water marveling at how everything around us looked like a postcard. Some tips: -Heads up that they drive really fast! Haha. We thought it was fun, but everyone may not.-We stopped at a restaurant for lunch. Do yourself a favor and get the fried chicken, it was actually really good. (and this is coming from a US southerner)-They have water and soft drinks on board in a cooler, you just have to ask.
- Eva K.9/11/2021 - TripAdvisorAmazing day! Look no further, Punta Cana Hero has the best tours!We couldn’t be happier with our day and the service, both on the boat and prebooking information. The natural pool felt like Maldives and we were so glad we had our own boat in stead of being on a crowded catamaran. Well worth the money! We also had a delicious lobster lunch at Isla Saona to a surprisingly good price.We highly recommend this tour to everybody!aleximj9/03/2021 - TripAdvisorAmazing 2nd experience! Went on this tour AGAIN, 2 years after my first experience in Dominican Republic. It was just as wonderful, if not even better! For me it's the ultimate way to experience this beautiful area and Saona in particular. Captain ossy and the crew make it all the more magical... really can't ask for more and private is definitely the way to go, Covid or not!
- Deborah S.7/29/2021 - TripAdvisorFabulous Time!! Let's say that this Texas family was quite skeptical of booking a private excursion, however this did not disappoint and went above and beyond on our expectations! We were picked up at our resort with a private air conditioned van with extremely courtesy driver that even had hot spot for us to connect wi-fi to for the trip (our 14 & 17 year olds loved this). When we arrived to the boat the owner met us and explained what was going to happen for the day. Our captain and mate were not fluent in English but they knew enough for us to converse. We had a great lunch at our first stop. (Prices start at $13 US dollars and up) highly recommend the stewed chicken and rice. The grilled and fried chicken were okay just not their specialty. We then went to the Natural Pools were the guys poured us rum & coke, water, & cervrza. Saona island was beautiful on our next stop. On the way back we did some snorkling at a sand bar with huge starfish. Then went on to the last stop which was a reef to snorkle some more with lots of fish, coral, and urchins to see. We could spend as much or less time as wanted at each spot. They anchored away from the large boats and even let us Bluetooth our own music. Over all it was simply a magical day. Even my 2 teenagers said it was the best ever!! The owner met us back at shore and was a nice as could be. Again, can't say enough good things about this trip!!Andrew M.6/11/2021 - TripAdvisorGreat Day on the Water My wife and I had a great time during our full-day private cruise! First, the transportation to and from the marina was easy to arrange and showed up on-time with no fuss. The car was cool and comfortable and we had it all to ourselves, which was nice given the drive was about an hour from our hotel in Cap Cana. Once we arrived at the marina we were promptly greeted by the captain and his crew and taken onboard. The boat was in immaculate shape and before we knew it we were jetting out of the harbor to the popular natural pools about 20 minutes away. When we got to the pools, we found a nice quiet spot to drop anchor and lounged about in the shallows as long as we liked. Many other groups were here as well and multiple couples opted to wade to shore to take pictures and relax in the shade. After having a few drinks and hanging in the water, we took a short ride to Soana island for lunch which was absolutely delicious. Later we returned to the pools, although we had the option to go snorkeling or sightseeing or really go wherever you want. This crew is very attentive and makes every effort to make sure you have a great time. I would highly recommend this excursion to couples and small groups, you really do get great value for the price! Also, props to our crew for the very mellow and enjoyable playlist!
- SydneyMichaels099/01/2020 - TripAdvisorPARADISE This trip with Osvaldo and his son EXCEEDED our expectations!! To have an amazing experience like this in August - during this Covid- time made it all the more better. The driver picked us up at our hotel (after patiently waiting forever for our hotel security AND us to be ready) - we drove to the dock. Osvaldo was super friendly and such a good time! His son helped us on the boat and we started our journey. His son played ALL of our FAVE music and let us connect our phone to the bluetooth. The service was amazing! They had phone chargers, batteries, ice and a cooler for our drinks. We sailed calmly to the island...the waters were AMAZING! The waters were crystal blue! We landed on the island, played with starfish and got to enjoy the island. The food was so DELICIOUS. We had the lobster and burgers. Cooked to perfection, the rice was seasoned well. We had our own drinks but Osvaldo still provided a delicious rum. Honestly, It was such an amazing boat ride. I would absolutely do this trip and recommend this 10x We will be back!Marquisha -.8/30/2020 - TripAdvisorBest Way to Leave the Resort This was the best part of our trip to Punta Cana. We got to choose our own adventure and our crew were some of the sweetest people ever. We had great conversation with them as they jetted us around to beautiful locations away from Punta Cana. A beautiful break from the resort with awesome food and no covid risk from crowded tour boats.
- benhE5693VB4/22/2020 - TripAdvisorWonderful excursion! I would highly recommend this excursion! It’s a great way to get to see this area without having to deal with a crowd. The agenda of the day is catered to what you want. Very friendly guides. Top notch. Would most definitely do this excursion again on a future trip!!
Leer todas las reseñas