The real Dominican Republic is high on today’s agenda! This private tour lets you experience three of Punta Cana’s most authentic locations in just one day. You’ll tick off this unique bucket list one happy smile at a time. We’ll have you traversing the countryside, the beaches, and the local plantation in a modern, luxury minivan.
Max 6 People: $615
Max 12 People: $720
08:30 AM – 04:30 PM
Private pick-up from major hotels in Punta Cana is included (20 km radius). If you are based further please get in touch.
Redonda, La Vacama & plantation map
Your Private Discovery Tour in Punta Cana
The first stop is a typical Dominican plantation where you can take part in chocolate and coffee making, and we mean tastings! Meet the local charms and treasures and get close to the ancient traditions stringed with modern ways.
Moving on to an Instagram alert at Montaña Redonda, where you can do some serious selfies with the lagoons as a backdrop.
We close the experience at the dreamy Lavacama beach, untouched beauty tough to find, with shades of aquamarine blue, coconut trees, and serene paradise is all you can think about. Enjoy this pristine beach, away from the crowds and close to lanes of white sand lapped by the Atlantic blue waters!
Our Guests Love Our Dominican Republic Experiences:
All About Your Full-Day Mountain, Ocean and Tastings Private Tour
- A private tour in a luxurious minivan.
- Plantation visit and product tasting: chocolate, coffee, Mamajuana, pineapple wine.
- Instagram alert at Montaña Redonda visit.
- Visit secluded, off the grid beauty, Lavacama beach.
- Hotel pick up and drop off.
- Bottled water.
- Air-conditioned vehicle.
- Tastings (Mamajuana, Pineapple wine, chocolate, coffee.)
- Local guide.
- Mountain fee mandatory 10$ per person.
- Lunch – part of the tour – 10$ per person.
- Authentic handmade local products.
- Personal accessories (swimsuit, towels.)
- Change of plans? Don’t worry!
We’ll refund your money if you cancel at least 5 days before the tour date
- Any cancelation due to a COVID-related flight cancel will be reimbursed.
- Tour can be canceled due to bad weather.
What to know
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Near public transportation.
- Infants must sit on laps.
- Most travelers can participate.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
- You will return to your original departure point.