Experience Punta Cana’s beautiful coastline the way it’s meant to be done: on your own private catamaran! We’re off snorkeling right in front of Cabeza de Toro at a nice reef with calm waters, very close to the point where the Atlantic meets the Caribbean Sea.
Next stop, the Dolphin Island and Natural Pools with waist-deep water for a relaxing dip. This unique Bavaro tour is perfect for everyone. You bring your crew, and we’ll take care of the rest!
Price in USD
Max 8 People: $660
Extra people: $70 each
Morning: 10 AM- 1 PM
Afternoon: 2 PM- 5 PM
Transfer from any hotel or accommodation around Bavaro / Punta Cana is included.
Cabeza de Toro Map
Your Private Catamaran Tour in Punta Cana
We’ll start off by getting to know you to tailor your private catamaran experience to your group perfectly. Let us know your preferences for everything, including the music, general vibe, pace, and itinerary. Party hard or utterly unwind. It’s up to you!
We include a 5-minute snorkeling and environmental tutorial, so everyone is in tune with nature and feels safe and confident throughout the trip. Then it’s time to start your private boat tour!
We’ll also have a professional photographer on board to capture those special moments so you can focus on having fun! Any photos you like can be bought separately at a reasonable price.
By booking this private catamaran tour in Punta Cana, you also protect our local environment. We don’t utilize single-use plastics, and 1% of our income is donated to the Coral Restoration Programme, helping preserve local marine life. Feel free to ask us if you want to learn more!
You might also want to check out our Private Saona Island Tour to experience this idyllic slice of paradise with your own private boat.
Our Guests Love Our Dominican Republic Experiences:
All About Your Private Catamaran Tour
- Cruise along the Bavaro coastline up to the Natural Pools.
- Once in the sandbank, we will have a floating bar for your convenience.
- A private tour guarantees a luxurious and customizable experience.
- Sunbathe, swim, snorkel, sightsee, and soak up the scenery.
- Local Rum.
- Bottled water.
- Use of snorkeling equipment.
- Hotel transfer.
What to bring
- Swimming gear.
- Your awesome self.
- Change of plans? Don’t worry!
We’ll refund your money if you cancel at least 5 days before the tour date
- Any cancellation due to a COVID-related flight cancellation will be reimbursed.
- Tour can be canceled due to the bad weather.
What to Know
- Smoking allowed (NO use of Shishas/Hookahs)
- No serious medical conditions.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Service animals are allowed.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
- Returns to the original departure point.