This snorkeling trip in Bayahibe is one of Punta Cana Hero’s most accessible swimming experiences. Discover the Dominican Republic’s natural beauty at its best, on the doorstep of the National Park, far away from the crowds! Get ready for pristine shallow-water ‘pools’, ideal for swimming, snorkeling, and relaxing in warm waters. If you’re looking to dive a little deeper, you might also like to consider our Full-day Scuba Diving Experience in Punta Cana.
$385 per group up to 6
Half-day: 4 hours
Morning: 10:00 AM – 2 PM
The boat departs from Bayahibe. Private pick-up from any hotel/resort please contact us.
Your Private Snorkeling Excursion
Enjoy a day out on a beautiful traditional Dominican boat all to yourselves. Join our English-speaking captain and go snorkeling in the pristine waters close to Bayahibe. You get private use of the boat for your group (up to 6 people max).
We’ll head off to the national park’s secluded shallow-water ‘pools’ that are ideal for swimming, snorkeling, and relaxing in warm, calm water – far from the crowds! If you’re looking for an unforgettable snorkeling experience in the Dominican Republic, you’re in for an absolute treat!
Ice-cold soft drinks are included in the price.
We can’t wait to share our passion with you and give you the authentic snorkeling experience of a lifetime!
All About Your Private Snorkeling Excursion
- Swim in the secluded shallow-water ‘pools’ of the national park!
- A private tour guarantees a luxurious and customizable experience.
- Sunbathe, swim, snorkel, sightsee, and soak up the scenery.
Inclusions / exclusions
- Use of snorkeling equipment.
- Bottled water.
- Transfer from/to the hotel. We can arrange it at an additional cost.
- Alcoholic beverages.
What to Bring
- Swimming gear.
- A good attitude and a spirit of adventure!
- Change of plans? Don’t worry!
We’ll refund your money if you cancel at least 5 days before the tour date
- Any cancellation due to a COVID-related flight cancellation will be reimbursed.
- Tour can be canceled by Punta Cana Hero due to bad weather.
What to Know
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Service animals are allowed.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
- Returns to the original departure point.