Max. 7 people: $630
Boat departs from Bayahibe. Private pick-up from any hotel / resort – please contact us.
- Saona Island is one of the most beautiful and exclusive spots in the Dominican Republic, and with our Private Saona Island Excursion, you can experience it like never before.
- Relax on your own stylish boat, with your own captain at your service, and enjoy this slice of paradise all to yourself.
- Our Saona Island Excursion is the perfect way to escape the crowds and soak up some sun and culture with plenty of room for relaxation and exploration.
- This is a private excursion – only your group will participate.
Looking for a large group excursion?
We have larger boats and a catamaran.
Contact us to customize your day
Saona Island Map
Your Saona Island Excursion
Your private boat departs from Bayahibe at 10.30. To get there we can pick you up anywhere around Punta Cana / Bavaro in our high-end transporter for an additional charge. The journey from Punta Cana to your excursion takes about 75 minutes.
You’ll start by relaxing in the beautiful shallow-water ‘pools’ of the national park. We make a short stop to see the starfish and another one to swim and relax in the crystal clear and shallow waters of the Caribbean Sea.
From there, you’ll continue on your Saona Island excursion, passing the mangroves, and with a little luck, you can see some sea turtles!
Next stop will be “Playa Catuano” on Saona Island. There we will have lunch, time to relax and have fun at the beautiful beach.
As an additional option, we can also visit “Playa Toro” or “Playa Toro + Mano Juan” (at an extra charge).
After a wonderful day, we head back, and on our way, we will stop to enjoy some snorkeling at the reef near Bayahibe.
So ditch the packed boats and catamarans and treat yourselves to a truly VIP experience with our Saona Island private tour!
Our Guests Love Our Dominican Republic Experiences:
All About Your Private Saona Island Excursion
- A private excursion guarantees a luxurious and customizable experience, with the boat and crew all to yourselves
- Discover beautiful shallow-water pools
- Sunbathe, swim, snorkel, sightsee, and soak up the scenery
- Private boat with captain
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Entrance to the National Park (bracelet)
- A bottle of Dominican rum + soft drinks + water + cooler with ice
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel
- Bavaro, Cabeza de Toro and Cap Cana: $170 / Uvero Alto: $190
- Private photoshoot, including video available for $185
- Lunch: order what you like upon arrival at the restaurant, and pay on-site
- Change of plans? Don’t worry!
We’ll refund your money if you cancel at least 5 days before the tour date
- Tours can be canceled due to weather conditions
- Any cancellation due to a COVID-related flight cancellation will be reimbursed
What to Know
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals are allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Towels are not provided
- Returns to the original departure point